The following information was originally obtained from Dr. David Avocado Wolf’s supplement protocol and has been adapted by a few others to add some of the excellent benefits of a whole food plant-based diet.
- Zinc: 30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure. Take with Quercetin/HCQ/Ivermectin for either antiviral txt or vax damage.
- Quercetin: 500-1000 mg, twice daily. Take with Zinc on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes prior to eating or 2 hours after eating.
- Vitamin D3: 5-10,000 IU’s per day. A lab test can monitor D3 blood levels. (More in winter, less in Summer.)
- Vitamin C, Lypospheric (30ml, twice daily): 3,000mg daily. Found in guava, bell peppers, kiwi, strawberries, oranges.
- Vitamin A multivitamin. Found in carrots, sweet potatoes, dark leafy greens, bell peppers, and broccoli.
- Iodine: dosage depends on the brand, more is not better. Iodine is a product you have to start with small dosages and build up over time. Food sources: Sea vegetables: kelp, arame, wakame, nori, Lima beans.
- Coated Silver: 1-6 drops per day, depending on the degree of exposure. Coated silver blocks the protein on the spikes from entering the cell.
- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone): 20-40 mg per day. It protects nerves and brain cells. It is also called methoxatin. Food sources: spinach, kiwi, soybeans.
- Bromelaine: naturally in pineapple, tissue healing/repair, and also in supplement form.
- Glutathione: an antioxidant, it removes heavy metals. It is naturally found in asparagus, avocado, spinach, broccoli, cantaloupe, tomato, parsley, lemon verbena tea, and dark leafy greens.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: 600-1000 mg. Food: lentils, oatmeal, soybeans, sunflower seeds, Lima beans.
Spike Protein Neutralizers:
Shikimate neutralizes the spike protein. Shikimate, shikimic acid, and their derivatives possess anticancer, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant, and antithrombotic properties. Found in plants and bacteria.
- Main Shikimate Sources are:
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: Excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid–which is known to neutralize the spike protein.
- Pine Needle Tea from green edible pine needles. Select edible sources, not toxic. When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too.
Food high in shikimate acid are:
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
- Schizandra Berry (high in shikimate)
- Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means “three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
- St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
- Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
- LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
- Carrots and Carrot Juice (rich in Shikimate)
- Dandelion Leaf (Common dandelion, Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N, and E484K in vitro)
- Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (the young blades are high in shikimate)
- Legume family (beans, peas, and lentils) are generally considered to be rich in shikimate.
- 5 sprouts rich in shikimate: red kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), moth bean (Vigna aconitifolia), soy bean (Glycine max), mung bean (Vigna radiata), and alfalfa (Medicago saliva).
Graphene Oxide Detox:
- C60 (1-3 droppers full per day): Disturbances in energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich source of electrons and acts as a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. C60 product is made by Dr. David Wolf and C60 SuperConcentrate made by a carbon scientist contains a higher concentration of electrons.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Kohlbitr product by Wolf is activated coconut charcoal. A more gentle form is birch charcoal.
Avoid the PCR swab tests – “Sterile EO” Ethelyne oxide. Safety data sheets show it is highly cancerous and causes infertility. If you must test, demand saline or finger prick only. Beware: They are placing these swabs at the base of your brain.