- I love you on my terms.
- I love you because of what you do for me.
- I love you because you’re famous.
- I love your success! If your success makes me a success, then I love you even more.
- So long as you serve me, I love you.
- I have loved you, look at all I have done for you, you owe me.
- I love you because you do everything I want you to do.
If love is not given freely, but has conditions or expectations on it, it is not love at all. The relationship is nothing more than a business transaction where love is a merely a tradable commodity.
Love should be given freely, with no strings attached, unquestioningly and unconditionally; expecting nothing in return.